Read the following information carefully and answer the questions (1 to 5) given below:
1. Six persons A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting in two rows, three in each.
2. E is not at the end of any row.
3. D is second to left of F.
4. C, the neighbour of E, is sitting diagonally opposite to D.
5. B is the neighbour of F.
Q. Which of the following are sitting diagonally opposite to each other?
Q. Which of the following are in the same row?
Q. Which of the following are in one of the two rows?
Q. After interchanging seat with E, who will be the neighbours of D in the new position?
Read the following information carefully and answer the questions (6 to 10) given below:
1. Six persons A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting on a wall and all of them are facing EAST.
2. C is on the immediate right of D.
3. B is at on extreme end and has E as his neighbour.
4. G is between E and F.
5. D is sitting third from the SOUTH end.
Q. Who is sitting to the right of E?
Q. Which of the following pairs of people are sitting at the extreme ends?
Q. Name the person who should change place with C such that he gets the third place from the NORTH end?
Q. Immediately between which of the following pairs of people is D sitting?
Q. Which of the conditions (I) to (V) given, is not required to find out the place in which A is sitting?
Read the following information carefully and answer the questions (11 to 15) given below:
A blacksmith has five iron articles A, B, C, D and E, each having a different weight.
1. A weights twice as much as B.
2. B weights four and half times as much as C.
3. C weights half as much as D.
4. D weights half as much as E.
5. E weights less than A but more than C.
Q. Which of the following is the lightest in weight?
Q. E is lighter in weight than which of the other two articles?
Q. E is heavier in than which of the following two articles?
Q. Which of the following articles is the heaviest in weight?
Q. Which of the following represents the descending order of weights of the articles?